- Accessories: defined as amenities provided by CFV and it’s facility above and beyond attending coach led group classes.
- Box Access: defined as access to the gym / equipment during regular class hours outside of a coach led class. Coaches are on premise but not actively supervising. Classes have priority over space.
- Athlete’s Choice: defined as either part of a class or pop-up classes outside of a regular schedule with active coach’s supervision and instruction if necessary.
- Open Gym: defined as access to the gym outside of regular class hours.
- Elite: $205/mo. (+$10) Includes unlimited CF classes, yoga, Box Access, CFV workshop attendance, and 10min recovery sleeve sessions. Personal coaching, seminars, and specialty programs extra.
- Rx: $185/mo. (+$5) Includes 15 classes and athlete’s choice times. all accessories extra
- Sc: $165/mo. (+$5) Includes 10 classes and athlete’s choice times. all accessories extra
- Grandfathered: Varies (No change). Must have been a member since 615 Morris Ave
- Full-time Student: $125/mo. (+$10 and age restriction TBD) same as elite
- Military/Veteran: $150/mo (No change) same as elite
- Personal coaching: $50 for one 30 minute session with coach for correction and guidance. scheduled as necessary. Box Access for the month included.
- CFV workshop: $10 for one 30 minute skill focus session. 6-8 person cap. scheduled multiple days/times per month.
- Recovery sleeves: $10 for 10 minutes of motorized compression recovery for upper or lower body. scheduled as necessary
- Yoga classes: $10 for one 60 minute class. scheduled 2/wk.
- Nutritional coaching: $TBD. scheduled as necessary. Box Access for the month included.
- Seminars: $TBD by instructor.
- Specialty programs (e.g. Barbell Club, Endurance, etc): $TBD by frequency.